- Academic Affairs Advisory Committee: Keith Moreland, Kristine Mulhorn, Michael Pardales, Mehrdad Simkani, Beverley Smith, Maureen Thum, Tom Wrobel, Jack Kay (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Academic Assessment Committee: Roy Barnes (Appointment), Yener Kandogan, Linda Knecht, Linda Pickett, Heather Seipke, Tracy Wacker, Bonnie Heckard (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Administrative Services Advisory Committee: Guluma Gemeda, Jeff Kupperman, Laura LoVasco, Paul O'Donnell, Jacob Peng, David Barthelmes (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee for Budget and Strategic Planning: (vacant), Kui-bin Im, Shan Parker, Teddy Robertson, Mojtaba Vaziri, Betty Velthouse, Chris Waters, Jack Kay (ex officio), Vahid Lotfi (ex officio), David Barthelmes (ex officio)
- Committee on Economic Status of the Faculty: Aviva Dorfman, Heather Laube, Shan Parker, Mark Perry, Shu-Yi Tu
- Extended Learning and Service Committee: (vacant), Wei Cao, Quentin Galerneau, Weiqi Li, Chris Waters, Deborah White (ex officio), Renée Zientek (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Faculty Grievance Committee: Chuck Bailey, Janet Barnfather, Eric Freedman, Peeth Kartha, Nathan Oaklander
- Graduate Programs Committee: Everett Blakely, Connie Creech, Jan Furman, Betty Velthouse, Jacqueline Zeff, Vahid Lotfi (ex officio), 2 graduate student reps.
- Library Committee: Ananthakrishnan Aiyer, Everett Blakely, Brian Blume, Arlesia Brock, Vince Prygoski, Robert Houbeck (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Nominating Committee: Madhu Angur, Marilyn Filter, Marlos Scrimger, Sharman Siebenthal-Adams, Charles Thomas
- Research and Creative Activities Committee: Darryl Baird, Patricia Gallant, Susan Gano-Phillips, Seyed Mehdian, Shan Parker, Research (ex officio), student rep.
- Scholarships, Awards and Special Events Committee: Ernest Emenyonu, Kazuko Hiramatsu, Sharman Siebenthal-Adams, Fataneh Taghaboni-Dutta, Edgar Torres, Johnny Young (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Student Concerns Committee: Avinash Ayra, Jacqueline Harvey, Becky Rodda, Jessica Tischler, Tracy Wacker, Mary Jo Sekelsky (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Technology Committee: Darryl Baird, Sharman Siebenthal-Adams, Jie Song, John Sonnega, Ted Williams, Scott Arnst (ex officio), 2 student reps.
- Faculty Council: Lauren Friesen, Laura Friesen-Lynn (Chair), Kristine Mulhorn, Sharman Siebenthal-Adams, Fred Svoboda (Chair-elect/Secretary), Ted Williams, Tom Wrobel (Past Chair)
* According to the Faculty Code, all standing committees, with the exception of the Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty and the Faculty Grievance Committee, are standing committees of the Faculty Council. They shall make reports and recommendations directly to the Faculty Council at least once a semester and highlight issues of importance to the faculty.
Although not standing committees of the faculty, the following positions are noted here:
- Representatives to Senate Assembly: Laura Friesen-Lynn, Richard Gull, Joseph Rahme; alternates: Janet Barnfather, Vince Prygoski, Chris Waters.